Sunday, February 22, 2009

I'm still here, putting it all together

I'm still here...

I did a ton of binging (haha) and self-sabatoge lately. I have balooned up to 151.6. I know better. I think I'm going to join a support group for binge eaters or something.

I ordered a lot of new workout DVD's and I bought 20lb dumbells and a medcine ball. While my eating has sucked, my workouts have really gotten great. I'm really going to focus on eating better this week. I know the workouts and eating have to both be in place. Once I combine the two, that's when the magic happens. I'm not giving up on myself.

That's my history. I've always been doing one or the other right. The only time I had any serious success in weightloss is when I was anorexic/bulimic. I know I won't/can't go back to that.

My youngest daughter was approved for disability. I had to fight for my middle one, so it was a breath of fresh air to just receive a check for the youngest. I was prepared to fight, but it's nice not to HAVE to.

My work is starting a biggest loser contest next week! I'm going to kill the competition :-)

This video is only 1 and 1/2 minutes long. It's what I needed to hear right now.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the weight loss competition!

    Your diet will be the key!!!

    ReplyDelete